Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Real

I'm happy to announce that I actually have a good quality recording of me singing! Thanks to my awesome pianist/sound aficionado. Unfortunately, it is not a recording of my current jazz endeavor, but it is a sample that I am using to promote myself as a wedding singer. I'm super excited to be able to actually move forward on this front. So... anyone out there know someone who needs a ceremony singer, holla! 

In similar news, things are going really well with the whole jazz project. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the genre, and finding my own interpretation of the music. We still have a lot of work to do before actual "gigs". Umm, I'd say we are about a quarter of the way there. Hey, you gotta start somewhere. 

I have been slacking again with posting. There is so much I want to say, but I think I'm going to leave it for another day. For now, here is my freshly recorded version of Panis Angelicus!  


No comments:

Post a Comment